Sunday, February 13, 2011

We were without internet most of Friday and Saturday. Hope to have the problem fixed Monday. Saturday afternoon a group from Canada came through the Garden. I was guiding another group, so visited them later, after their tour, as they prepared for communion service.
I asked where they were from - they answered Canada. I said I was from the best country on earth too, but what province? They said British Columbia. I said - okay best province too, but what part of the province? They said Penticton! People from all over the world and near my home city of Vernon too. I yelled GO VIPERS of course. Today we visited an Anglican church service as we try to find a church we are comfortable in worshipping. We explored more of West Jereusalem this afternoon and found a bit of Robson Square on Ben Yahuda Street in Jerusalem.
We also found a McDonald's too in the middle of Jerusalem. After the first week and a half of guiding, I reached the 1000 mark of people I have toured around the Garden. Hard to believe I get the opportunity to share my faith and the story of Jesus with over 1000 people in ten days.
Makes what I was doing before this in regards to sharing with others look pretty feeble in the eyes of the Lord. Thank you for your prayers for both Glenda and me - they are coveted and appreciated.

1 comment: